Businesses in the digital sector: experience our innovative city
Digital is everywhere in the city
The Métropole de Lyon is constantly putting in place the conditions for innovation in its territory, and favours the creation and the development of services, new businesses and innovative start-ups: to move forward together to the future.
Go to our dedicated page to find out more about the "Greater Lyon Experimentation" programme, the public Greater Lyon Data platform etc.
In its desire to provide the best possible support, Lyon Métropole is developing its public initiative fibre-optic network "La Fibre Grand Lyon" for economic players in the territory.
La Fibre Grand Lyon offers all sorts of benefits: speeds of up to several Gbit/s, symmetrical and guaranteed, secure links, availability levels close to 100%, wide range of plans, competitive tariffs, very short timeframes for connection, etc.
For a high-speed connection, your business needs to take up an offer from an operator working on the La Fibre Grand Lyon network.
For more information:
I want to forge partnerships
The Métropole de Lyon offers you services helping businesses in the digital sectors to develop, launch R&D projects and forge partnerships. A structure for every type of business:
With the Imaginove competitiveness cluster for digital content and uses with a high creative and cultural component and also for the image (cinema, audio-visual, animation, multimedia, video games and now mobile multimedia apps, service robotics and new digital services too).
With Espace Numérique Entreprises for SME's wishing to drive forward their growth by integrating technologies and new digital uses.
I want to develop my network
More than 600 annual events punctuated the digital year in Lyon. Network, innovation and creativity are the bywords and collective emulation is constant. Discover the programme by topic.
- Two days of meetings and the award of innovative territories ("Labels territoires innovants"):
- Two days of lectures, workshops and meetings about the web:
- A unique opportunity for start-ups to convince a room of businesses and investors in 3 minutes, with 3 slides and 3 questions:
- Networking in a sociable environment with Banquets and Happy Cuisine meetings:
- A weekly meeting for internet professionals:
- Reports from inspirational entrepreneurs:
- 54 hours to train a team and set up an entire project, with advice from professionals:
Digital for industrial transformation
- For discussion and for dealing with Smart City stakeholders and data in the context of TUBA, the Lyon Part-Dieu living lab:
- Meetings and workshops for all business leaders:
- For specialists in infrastructure and routing:
- Dedicated meetings for players in information and communication technologies, held by Rezopole:
- To effectively develop its network and promote new opportunities:
The internet of things
The cultural and creative industries
- The 1st European forum for animated film professionals, every year in Lyon:
- A forum for those in the field of cultural innovation in Europe and beyond:
- To reflect on innovations in digital content:
- A travelling cross-media business convention carried by the Imaginove competitiveness cluster:
- Lunches for those in the digital sector:
- Innovative project pitches:
- After work sessions which bring together all professionals in the digital sector:
Over the whole of Greater Lyon, the members of our teams support you in the development of your business in the digital sector.
Greater Lyon offers you property solutions suitable for businesses in the sector of the image and digital.
The first regional pole in France for the digital content and creative industries. A dynamic place which is home to more than 70 businesses, alongside the mythical Studio 24. The 16,000 m2 site is also the base for the Imaginove competitiveness cluster, a digital sound studio, a cinema school, "Pixel entreprises" (an incubator and a business hotel) and also the Youfactory fab lab.
Lyon Confluence, a flagship project to reclaim 150 ha in the heart of the city and to support Greater Lyon's urban boom, selected to house the future totem location of French Tech.
Situated within the old Girard hall, its 3,000 m2 will accommodate start-ups with great potential, which will find there the best possible conditions to support their hyper-growth. The objective? To make them future international tech champions.
The premises will also include an 800 m2 event space for players in innovation and digital.