MIPIM 2012: "Lyon, more than ever a blue-chip investment", another look at the business real estate show
20 September 2012
With 19,400 visitors (or an increase of 4.2% compared to the 2011 edition), 82 countries represented and over 4,200 investors in attendance, MIPIM 2012 reasserted its status as a meeting place for key international figures in business real estate.
The ONLYLYON stand, a presence with impact
- 200 m2 of exhibition area,
- 4 innovative mockups to highlight the four major urban projects in the territory: Lyon Part-Dieu, Lyon Confluence, Lyon Gerland and Lyon Carré de Soie,
- over a hundred meetings with key project leaders and investors,
- extensive media coverage and over 85 articles generated in the international press.
Under the ONLYLYON banner, Greater Lyon and its partners provided a show highlight with two presentations of urban projects, Lyon Part-Dieu and Lyon Confluence, as well as participating in over one hundred meetings, fifteen of which were attended by Gérard Collomb, Senator-Mayor of Lyon and President of Greater Lyon.
The goal of this strong mobilization was to reinforce the growing international reputation of the Lyon urban area and to support its position in the fierce competition between cities.
MIPIM 2012, another look in images
Images of the city's strong presence, featuring an exclusive interview with the Senator-Mayor of Lyon and President of Greater Lyon, with a focus on each of the four major urban projects in the territory and the ONLYLYON approach:
- Lyon, More Than Ever a Blue-Chip investment
- Lyon, an Uncompromising City Where Possibility Becomes Reality
- Lyon Part-Dieu, from Ambition to Creation
- Lyon Confluence, Innovation and Creativity at the Service of Improved
- Quality of Life in the City Center
- Lyon Gerland, the District of Possibilities
- Lyon Carré de Soie, the Conquest of the East
- ADERLY, Developer of Appropriate Services for Companies
- ONLYLYON, the Power of a Brand's Attraction