Lafarge Invention Awards 2010: take part!
22 July 2010
As world leader in building materials, Lafarge is strongly committed to promoting ever more sustainable construction methods and it devotes more than 50% of its annual research budget to sustainable construction issues. Lafarge has a long history of working in partnership with outside experts on these subjects.
Lafarge Invention Awards 2010
The Lafarge Invention Awards 2010 have been launched to reward inventive European R&D projects related to building materials (aggregates, cement, concrete and gypsum) with a major contribution to sustainable construction.
These projects would be a new product, industrial process, construction method or service, based on an invention less than 5 years old.
A panel made up of Lafarge executives and renowned economic and scientific experts will select 3 winners from 10 finalists.
- will receive a prize of €20,000 and
- will benefit from Lafarge support to set up an action plan to develop his/her project.
- Submission of projects: from June 15 to October 15, 2010
- Evaluation of projects and selection of 10 finalists by jury: November 2010
- Oral presentation by finalists and selection of 3 winners: January 2011
Find out more
Take part: www.lafarge-inventionawards.com