Global Industrie 2019: Lyon to be at the meeting place for excellence and industrial perspectives
7 February 2019
You want support in transforming your business for the industry of the future and you wish to find out more about France's top industrial city? Come to the ONLYLYON stand at Global Industrie 2019 to get solutions for your industrial projects and have a unique experience.
Lyon Métropole and its partners will be there at Global Industrie, the meeting place for excellence and industrial perspectives, which is to be held at Eurexpo Lyon from 5 to 8 March 2019. Together under the ONLYLYON banner, some key players in Lyon:
- will offer bespoke solutions to help with your industrial projects and
- will show you the excellence of Lyon's industry via lectures, technological demonstrators and highlights.
Lyon at Global Industrie 2019
With some 75,000 jobs in 6,500 industrial entities, Lyon is France's top industrial city. The industry of the future thus lies at the heart of Lyon Métropole's economic strategy, which is built on a rich and diversified industrial expertise, exceptional know-how in the field of digital, engineering and our sectors of excellence (cleantechs, biohealth et digital).
For the 4 days of Global Industrie 2019, Lyon Métropole and its public and private partners will be there to meet you on their ONLYLYON stand (4L60 - hall 4) and tell you about all Grand Lyon's territory has to offer:
- the industry-specific land and property offer, with in particular a presentation about Lyon Chemistry Valley and Vénissieux Nord;
- technological and organisational innovation: all the resources to support you in the 4th generation transformation of your industry;
- the building and transformation of skills to serve your industrial projects and your individual professional path, whatever your qualification level.
Their teams will work alongside that of Lyon Métropole to welcome you on the ONLYLYON stand: the Economic development agency for the Lyon Region (Aderly), the National agency for adult professional training (Afpa), Alcadia (company providing engineering services and consultancy for industry), Algoé (management consultancy and support company), AlgoSecure (company specialising in IT security), Amaris (business consultancy and services group), American Axle & Manufacturing (manufacturer of automobile driveline components and systems), the Regional agency for improvement in working conditions (Aract Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes), Arkema (French chemicals group), Bel Air Camp (workspaces for entrepreneurs), Boostheat (energy efficient heating solutions manufacturer), Groupe Caisse des Dépôts Banque des Territoires (public group serving the public interest and the country’s economic development), the Lyon Métropole Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ECC4iu (a cluster with a European perspective dedicated to cybersecurity), Econum (digital transformation consultancy), Elkem Silicones (company specialising in silicone manufacture), Entreprise du futur (platform and ecosystem for business managers), ESI Group (supplier of software and services for virtual engineering prototyping), Entreprises & Numérique (ENE), Framatome (supplier of equipment, services and fuel for nuclear power stations), IFP Energies nouvelles (public organisation for research, innovation and training in the areas of energy, transport and the environment), Ingera2 (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes engineering cluster), Interfora (training cluster for jobs in the chemicals and processes industry), l'Institut des ressources industrielles (IRI), the French union of metallurgy industries and trades (IUMM), La Ruche industrielle (workspaces for the industy of the future), SERL Group (expert in urban development, urban renewal and construction), SNCF (public establishment of an industrial and commercial nature responsible for passenger and goods trains in France), Solvay RIC Lyon (Lyon research and innovation centre of the Solvay chemicals group), Total CRES (Solaize research centre for the Total oil and gas business), TwinswHeel (company which develops self-driving droids for materials and goods transport), Techteam (industrial performance consultancy company), Unitex (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes inter-business textile union), Lyon University, Chemistry Valley (team which is steering Lyon's Chemistry Valley project to the 2030 horizon).
Come and meet the Lyon team at Global Industrie 2019 and reap the benefit of our expertise to grow your industrial projects!
Come and see us at Global Industrie 2019 on the ONLYLYON stand
From 5 to 8 March 2019 at Global Industrie, key players in the territory of Grand Lyon will share their know-how with you on the ONLYLYON stand (4L60 - hall 4) with:
- technological demonstrators provided by businesses, clusters and professional sectors,
Demonstrators for an industry-focussed real-life experience
Have a unique experience at the ONLYLYON stand, with 9 technological demonstrators on training and innovation:
- A digital twin of the connected factory, with Entreprise du futur
- Virtual reality for training in the nuclear sector, with Framatome
- Augmented reality for the quality control of engines, with the Volvo Group / Renault Trucks
- Chocolate additive printing, with Solvay
- Robot / droid for the distribution of parts, with Twinswheel
- The Pepper welcome robot, with the French union of metallurgy industries and trades (UIMM)
- Material library, with Unitex
- Training module, by Interfora IFAIP
- Simulated welding training, by Afpa Vénissieux
Topical lectures to respond to your needs
For the 4 days of the show, Lyon is also offering a series of lectures which will take place in the central forum space on the ONLYLYON stand. The subjects addressed will include:
- financing / funding
- European expertise
- shared research and development
- human resources
- prototyping and industrialisation
- expertise in the Lyon territory of Chemistry Valley and the pilot site in Vénissieux.
Come to listen and talk to the speakers who will answer your queries and satisfy your curiosity!
Registration required, free of charge, as numbers are limited.
Thursday 7 March 2019, two highlights will take place in the central forum space on the ONLYLYON stand:
- from 1.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- The Métropole de Lyon reveals the identity of its new territory project dedicated to the industry
- from 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- Official launch of the Industrial Hive
Come and meet us on the ONLYLYON stand, 4L60 in hall 4, at Global Industrie 2019 (from 5 to 8 March 2019, at Eurexpo Lyon)!