Greater Lyon business and industrial parks
The Métropole de Lyon presents its business parks
The Métropole de Lyon manages the sites
The Métropole de Lyon manages first and foremost the urban organization of the area’s structural business zones (public spaces, signaling...). Together with business associations, it also develops your transport options and works on improving and sharing services to businesses and their employees: video-conference room, waste management, nurseries, catering offer...
Métropole de Lyon - Economic development, employment and knowledge delegation
chef de projets zones d'activités
Focus on industry
Lyon Métropole has an ambitious support and development policy for industry in Greater Lyon. It is committed to:
- guaranteeing relocation and development conditions for production sites;
- promoting the transition to the industry of the future;
- reaffirming Lyon’s logistical strength;
- rreclassifying existing industrial spaces;
- retaining production spaces.
Together, Greater Lyon’s industrial sites cover some 7,5 million square metres of commercial property, 69 % of which are industrial or mixed premises (source: Cecim 2016).
Industrial parks in Greater Lyon
- ZI Lyon Nord Val de Saône at Genay and Neuville-sur-Saône
- Perica at Caluire-et-Cuire and Rilleux-la-Pape
- ZI La Rize at Vaulx-en-Velin
- ZI La Soie at Décines-Charpieu and Vaulx-en-Velin
- ZI Meyzieu-Jonage at Jonage and Meyzieu
- ZI Mi-Plaine at Chassieu, Saint-Priest and Genas
- ZI Lyon Sud-Est at Corbas, Mions, Saint-Priest and Vénissieux
- Lyon Vallée de la Chimie at Feyzin, Irigny, Pierre-Bénite, Saint-Fons and Solaize
- ZI La Mouche at Irigny, Pierre-Bénite and Saint-Genis-Laval
Map of Greater Lyon’s business and industrial parks
Please wait. The map is loading...
- in red: the main industrial parks
- in grey: other business parks